Osito 1/4-Zip Fleece Pullover
Whether you're keeping comfortable between boulder problems, on a chilly fall hike, or on an early spring morning running errands, The North Face Osito 1/4-Zip Fleece Pullover keeps you warm and cozy. Its teddy bear-esque high-pile fleece offers soft warmth while binding at the neck and sleeve openings help contain your body heat for extra protection against the chill. The front center zipper makes it easy to slip in and out of the pullover and easily vents some heat to help regulate your temperature. Its boxy silhouette makes it easy to layer on colder mornings and provides you with a relaxed aesthetic that's perfect for your days off around town.
- High-pile fleece pullover for warmth and comfort in chilly temps
- Soft fabric fends of chilly mornings outdoors or around town
- Center front zip allows an easy pullover and temperature regulation
- Zippered hand pockets securely store your small daily essentials
- Regular fit with a boxy silhouette enables comfortable layering
- Item #TNF05LT
- 100% polyester
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.3oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 2, 2020
Gave as a gift
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
My friend loves it says it very comfortable and very wearable
January 16, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 120 lbs
This pullover is soft, fits to size and it is warm. I am 5.5 , 120 lbs and the small fits perfect! The medium was to big, non flattering. I am able to wear at least a shirt under. This jacket can be good for any cold weather because you can wear it under your winter jacket. I love it so much that I ordered in a black too. Backcountry’s super amazing customer service can help you match the price to reputable websites - not apps such as posh mark and more. I have enjoyed backcountry since I found it 3 months ago.