One shoe to hike them all.
From exercising your dog on the path behind your house to traversing a scree field or scrambling up a gully that you didn't quite plan for, The North Face Men's One Trail is the all-around shoe you need to hit the ground running. Maybe not literally, because while this shoe takes the occasional trail run in stride, it excels on route-finding missions and extensive hikes that keep you on your feet for long hours at a time. The North Face gave the One Trail stability features like a TPU heel cradle and an XtraFoam core, so you can trust your foot more with each step. The UltrATAC outsole finds purchase on slippery boulders and loose talus, and a TecTuff toeguard protects your toes from infuriating (and painful) stubbing. An OrthoLite footbed provides comfort that lasts over many, many adventures, so your ever-energetic pup can count on plenty of fun times ahead.
- All-around hiking shoes for all kinds of trails
- XtraFoam core midsole absorbs impact
- UltrATAC rubber grips dry or muddy trails
- TPU cradle stabilizes your heel
- OrthoLite footbed for underfoot comfort
- TecTuff toeguard protects your toes from impact
- Sing Fit lace system for a secure fit
- Item #TNF03U4
- Q & A
do these shoes have a mid-sole rock plate.?.