Winter? What winter?
Winter doesn't have to be that cold, miserable season that everybody thinks it is. The bitter chill of Jack Frost won't be an issue if you can't feel it. The North Face Women's Nuptse Ridge Hooded Down Parka is going to make you forget cold even exists. You might not want to use this if you're hiking in the Khumbu region of the Himalayas, but with 700-fill down insulation and a big puffy hood you're all set for snowshoeing in the aspens outside your subdivision or wearing it to town. Nestle into the protective puffy collar as you enjoy a sled-ride through the city, snug cuffs keeping out the chilly breeze, and cinch down the hem for unmatched coziness. Even if unexpected snow flurries spring up, the DWR finish will complete the illusion that it's not actually winter.
- Cozy parka for warding off the winter chill
- Lofty down provides warmth for urban and rural adventures alike
- Water-repellant finish wards off light precipitation
- Overstuffed, high collar offers cozy bundled warmth on sleigh rides
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs keep out the chill
- Hem cinch for feeling cozy on the truly blustery days
- Item #TNF03E7