Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nuptse One-Piece Bunting
Your tiny one will enjoy their first views of glistening hills and snow-capped trees when they're out in The North Face's Nuptse One-Piece Bunting. Filled with toasty 700-fill down insulation and built using a durable and water-resistant shell, this bunting will keep them warm and protected when you head off on rambling family day hikes. Plus, the view from on top of your shoulders will be oh-so-much better when their head is wrapped in the snug-fitting hood and their hands are tucked into the integrated fold-over mittens.
- Cozy insulated bunting to keep your little one warm in the cold
- Down insulation offers comfortable warmth on frosty days
- Water-resistant shell beads off moisture in lighter snowfall
- Snug-fitting hood keeps their ears and head toasty and warm
- Fold-over mitts at the cuffs provide coverage in a flash
- Asymmetrical front zipper allows for an easier on and off
- Item #TNF05WZ
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.