Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Infant Snowsuits & Buntings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Nuptse One-Piece Bunting
When you're only a foot tall it's a lot easier to have chest-deep powder days, but it's a lot harder to put on skis. Regardless, your tiny one will still enjoy their first views of glistening hills and snow-capped trees when they're out in The North Face's Nuptse One-Piece Bunting. Filled with toasty 700-fill down insulation and built using a durable and water-resistant shell, this bunting will keep them warm and protected when you head off on rambling family day hikes. Plus, the view from on top of your shoulders will be oh-so-much better when their head is wrapped in the snug-fitting hood and their hands are tucked into the integrated fold-over mittens.
- Cozy insulated bunting to keep your little one warm in the cold
- Down insulation offers comfortable warmth on frosty days
- Water-resistant shell beads off moisture in lighter snowfall
- Snug-fitting hood keeps their ears and head toasty and warm
- Fold-over mitts at the cuffs provide coverage in a flash
- Asymmetrical front zipper allows for an easier on/off
- Item #TNF05WZ
- [face fabric] 40D nylon ripstop, DWR coating, [lining] 50D recycled polyester
- 700-fill down
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?