Select style & size:Select options
As the winds pick up grab your trusty The North Face Novely Fanorak out of your pack and surround yourself with shelter fromt he wind. The pullover style is quick and easy to put on while the Windwall outer fabric easily repels wind to keep you comfortable. As an added bonus this jacket boasts a comfortable and adjustable hood, elastic binding on cuffs, and a main zip pocket.
- Stylish and packable anorak for fighting off cold winds
- Windwall outer resists winds to keep you warm and happy
- Quarter-zip anorak style is timeless and functional
- Stows into kangaroo pocket for easy packing
- Relaxed fit allows room for light layers underneath
- Three-piece adjustable hood keeps additional wind out
- Item #TNF054V
What do you think about this product?
April 13, 2019
Zero water resistance
Bought this because I thought it’d be great for keeping the rain off, but not too warm to be worn in a warmer climate (Texas). On the contrary. A 10-minute walk in moderate rain had my head, neck, shoulders, and undershirt soaked. Looks great but doesn’t offer the functionality it advertises.
February 2, 2020
In the description it doesn’t advertise that it is water proof, much less water resistant. It only says it provides wind protection. You didn’t read about the product before you bought it