Northwatch Printed Shirt
- Comfortable cotton button-up for office days and off days
- Cotton construction offers classic comfort for any occasion
- Single chest pocket lets you stash sunglasses and other essentials
- Button-up styling lets you dress it up or down
- Item #TNF05SY
- Q & A
Awesome Shirt, Slightly Different
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 195lbs
Just got this shirt, really love that it's a pretty low key blue button up, but with a subtle pattern than makes it way more interesting.
Important note, though, the image up on Backcountry right now must be an older version showing the dark print inside the shirt. The outside looks just like the pictures, but the inside is plain blue it doesn't have that dark pattern on it.
Fit is true to North Face size, which I'd say generally runs slightly big as a brand. At 6' 195lbs I am L or XL depending on the brand, I'm pretty much always L with TNF and that's the case here. The cut isn't terribly slim or baggy, a nice middle ground.