Select style & size:Select options
Ready for the next adventure.
- A burly tent built for basecamp
- 6-person capacity feels super spacious
- Durable polyester construction can handle wear and tear
- PU-coated floor keeps your sleeping area dry
- Tall height lets you stand up inside
- Large vestibule area to stash all your gear
- Geodesic dome design provides strength against strong winds
- Item #TNF03ZN
- Q & A
Home away from home!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
What a setup! I use it for car camping with the kids. It’s large enough to lay two Exped Megamat Duo 10 LW mats side by side for a sleeping area a little larger and sometime more comfortable than a king bed. That sleeping arrangement still leaves a few feet in the short sides of the hexagonal shape to store things out of the weather. Not enough for a camping chair but let’s be serious; it’s not TNF 2 meter dome.
Feels stable enough for strong winds but I’m not exactly hitting up the Himalayas with my wife and toddlers... yet. The fly buttons the tent up to be water tight while having good ventilation to make it reasonable for warm nights.
Setup is a breeze with me and my 5 year old to “help”. 6 structural tent poles assemble quickly and 1 pole for the door flap rain fly. The poles are long but manageable. No problem at all on setup or tear down.
This is definitely a great option for a roomy 4 or 6 person capacity.
I know your description says two doors but tnf website says three?