Select style & size:Select options
Sleep soundly through winter's worst.
Made for trips where swirling winds are a constant and the Northern Lights oscillate overhead at night, The North Face Northstar 4 Tent is an excellent choice for expeditions into cold, unforgiving places. Its true geodesic design provides maximum strength to withstand howling winds and heavy snow, and it offers full stand-up height at its peak, which you know is a nice feature to have if you've ever waited out a storm in a tent for days on end. Since you'll likely be saddled with lots of gear, The North Face outfitted the Northstar with a poled vestibule to offer plenty of storage space and allow you to enter the tent without bringing tons of snow in with you. Ample vents accessible from the inside keep things from getting steamy inside. It also comes with a large duffel-style stuffsack to make it easy to haul to and fro.
- Sturdy four-season tent for winter expeditions
- Geodesic design for maximum strength to handle harsh weather
- Large poled vestibule for dry entry and gear storage
- Waterproof coating keep snow from soaking through fabrics
- Multiple vents let release built-up heat and condensation
- Duffel-style stuff sack for easy transport and storage
- Item #TNF03ZO