North Dome Pullover Hoodie
- Light sun hoodie designed for rock climbing
- FlashDry fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Underarm gussets ensure freedom of movement on the climb
- Adjustable hood fits over or under climbing helmets
- Thumbholes secure the sleeves
- UPF 50 provides the utmost sun protection
- Item #TNF053I
- Q & A
One month in, pretty rad
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
So as the title suggests I’ve had this pullover for about a month. It’s pretty rad... now for the details.
+extremely comfortable in 80°F + days alone
+ very lightweight
+ stylish and functional
+helps with mosquitoes and flies
- prone to wear/tear
This shirt is super well ventilated and I’ve essentially worn it every day as a sun shirt in NH. I wear it with a tee shirt in the am and when the sun comes out I wear it as a stand-alone piece. The range of motion and overall weight/comfort makes you forget you’re wearing in. The hood and solar coverage makes it perfect to wear with the hood up over a climbing helmet while your sitting on belay. Now for the problems, it’s practically made out of paper and it shows. There’s no abrasion resistance so the rock, branches, and your harness/pack are going to wear it down pretty quick. I’m definitely going to use and abuse it but I wish there was a little bit of added protection against scrapes.