Select a Size
Select a Color
North Dome Pant
The North Face North Dome Pant is designed to keep you mobile for your pursuits in the vertical world. Its soft, organic cotton construction has elastane fibers for stretch performance while the pants themselves are cut with pre-curved, articulated legs for freedom of movement for your high steps and dynos. A continuous gusseted crotch and darting at the knees further enhance this freedom of movement. Other thoughtful climbing-oriented features are present in the North Dome. These include an adjustable drawcord waist that is exposed at the back to double as a chalk-bag loop, harness-friendly pockets, a zippered back pocket with a hidden brush pocket, and a leg hem cinch system to keep your feet visible while you climb.
- Ergonomic climbing pants for freedom of movement on the wall
- Soft cotton-blend construction is stretchy for enhanced mobility
- 3D construction with articulated legs allow for smooth high steps
- Gusseted crotch and darting knees keep you mobile through pitches
- External drawcord allows waist adjustability for personalized fit
- Waist drawcord is exposed at the back to double as chalk-bag loop
- Harness friendly pockets accommodate small essentials on the wall
- Leg hem cinch system allows customization for foot visibility
- Item #TNF04W4
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- 98% organic cotton, 2% elastane
- [short] 29in, [regular] 31in, [long] 33in
- Leg Opening
- cinch system
- 2 hand, 1 zippered back
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 10, 2019
Delightfully stretchy pants!
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 120 lbs
These pants are so versatile and easy to wear! In the span of a week, I wore these to a concert, on a bike ride, and to climb in. They have a nice stretch to them which makes wearing these pants in all different activities a breeze. Even though the size 4 fit much larger than normal pants do, I liked the baggy feel. The waist cinching helped with having a baggy feel without the pants falling down. I would be curious to see if a size 2 would be a bit better in terms of overall fit. Regardless, I love these pants and their versatility!
February 27, 2019
- Runs large
I love these climbing pants. I found them to run way large, so definitely size down. They have a slightly higher rise, which is great and are super stretchy, so don't restrict your movement at all while climbing. You'll want in every color!