Ride well and look great.
Springtime in the terrain park means it’s time to shed your bulky shell and crush the tricks you’ve been working on all season. Nail your line and nonchalantly ride away in the Women’s Niche Down Vest from The North Face. Featuring down and synthetic insulation to keep your core warm, this vest also has a high, cross-front neck to block snow and wind. A DWR finish discourages snow from melting through the fabric if you do take a spill. A zippered chest pocket with a media port keeps your tunes on lock, while hand pockets and a goggle pocket hold all the other essentials. When you eventually head off the slopes and take off your helmet, pull on the insulated hood to keep your ears warm as the group takes forever to decide where to go for après-celebrations.
- Insulated vest for skiing or riding in the park
- DWR finish provides some defense against snow
- Down insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Synthetic insulation in side panels insulates even while damp
- High cross-front neck blocks out snow and wind
- Item #TNF03FX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 120lbs
I love this vest. My favorite parts about this vest are the longer length that looks great with leggings, the hood, and the way the front of the vest can go up higher to protect my face on windy days. The vest is versatile and I have worn it many times.