Newington Down Jacket
Whether you're spending your winters in crowded cities or sleepy mountain towns, the snow and cold will be no match for you in The North Face's Newington Down Jacket. Packed with toasty-warm down insulation, this jacket not only keeps you warm in frosty temps, but also guards you from snow, sleet, and everything in between thanks to its waterproof DryVent shell. You'll be able to brave the snowiest and coldest conditions on commutes and weekend adventures, while the fully adjustable hood shields your noggin from frigid winds. Comfortable rib knitting at the cuffs and hem helps keep your warmth sealed in, and a tuck-away gaiter built into the hood prevents moisture from sneaking into your layers when the skies are dumping snow. Plus, the upper body features a soft tricot lining for added warmth and comfort on the coldest winter days.
- Warm and waterproof jacket to help you brave wild winter weather
- DryVent shell keeps out moisture from snow and wintry mixes
- Down insulation offers body-hugging warmth in frigid temps
- Soft lining in the upper body provides additional warmth and comfort
- Adjustable hood with folding gaiter keeps out snow and sleet
- Soft ribbing at the cuffs and hem comfortably seals out the cold
- Storm flap over front zipper stops wind from creeping in
- Zippered pockets ensure secure storage for everyday items
- Item #TNF05RP
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 70D nylon, [lining] recycled polyester
- 550-fill down
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered stash
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 0.1oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 15, 2020
Warm and Comfy
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 200 lbs
Jacket is super warm and comfy, everything you want in a 'puffer jacket'. Big fan of it, little bit different to the common michellin man down jackets
SM-2489-781X Matthew C.
March 17, 2020