New Outerboroughs Parka
- Parka provides winter-worthy warmth in any ski town
- DryVent designed with waterproof, breathable protection
- Down insulation feels lofty and comfortably warmth
- Adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Internal cuff gaiters seal out the cold
- Item #TNFZA9K
- [membrane] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 49% nylon, 33% polyester, 18% cotton, DWR
- 550-fill down
- adjustable, removable faux fur ruff
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 sleeve
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 20, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 160 lbs
Pros: Love this jacket! Been wearing it in below freezing weather and it is wonderful at keeping you warm. I don’t even need to run my heater in the car and that’s saying a lot in Upstate NY. Con: I needed to return one coat due to the shoulders being snug. Got the next size up and am very satisfied. The return process was super easy. The next coat came within the week I returned the first one.