New Outerboroughs Jacket
Once you've reached an impasse with your pantry's sustenance only to realize the inevitability of braving winter's chill in hunt of warm scones and a latte, you'll want to reach for The North Face New Outerboroughs Jacket in the closet. With its waterproof DryVent shell, you'll be warm and dry when heavy snows bury city sidewalks, while toasty down insulation delivers reassuring warmth as frigid winds whistle through narrow streets. The adjustable hood is complete with a removable faux-fur liner to disrupt air-flow from cold winds and keep your face warm in freezing temps en route to the café.
While making use of public transit, this jacket will help you avoid overheating in the sudden stuffiness of crowded subways and buses, with a two-way zipper for natural and customizable ventilation. Oversized chest pockets with secured zippers keep snacks protected for the return trip, while the side-entry hand pockets provide a cozy environment even on the harshest days.
- A city street-ready parka loaded with weather protection and insulation
- Breathable, waterproof shell protects against mixed weather and overheating
- Removable faux-fur hood liner slows frigid wind gusts
- Internal cuff gaiters complement gloves to keep out water and wind
- Stormflap with added closures seal-out headwind
- Two-way front zipper helps manage heat when at your destination
- Outer storage pockets hold valuables and warm cold hands
- Item #TNFZAFA
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 49% nylon, 33% polyester, 18% cotton, [insulation] 550 fill goose down
- Breathability Rating
- 231 g/m2
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, removable faux-fur ruff
- [chest] 2 secure-zip, [hand] 2 side-entry, [sleeve] 1 external secure-zip
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 13oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?