New FUTURELIGHT Defdown Parka
The North Face New FUTURELIGHT Defdown boasts brilliant upgrades to the fashionable Defdown jacket, extending versatility in and out of the backcountry. 550 fill goose down provides comforts of the hearth, which is protected by the lightweight, waterproof FUTURELIGHT weave that is now quieter to wear as not to disturb the wilderness or your fellow café denizens. The rugged nylon fabric withstands the daily wear of long commutes in the snow, while the longer length provides added coverage when winds and snow are whipping from every direction. A magnetic storm flap remains easy to close with gloved hands with hook-and-loop fasteners, keeping snow and wind from creeping in. A fixed hood features a wind-softening, removable faux-fur ruff to keep your face warmer on cold and windy days. And the quick-drying exterior of the Defdown is ideal in unrelenting winter conditions when snow and rain are falling steadily on city streets.
An internal zippered media pocket lets your life’s soundtrack continue to play. The relaxed fit allows for ideal layering underneath for you to manage any weather forecast along the way.
- Newly improved update to the popular Defdown Parka
- Lighter fabric weave maintains warmth and style
- Quieter FUTURELIGHT fabric lets you hear more of nature
- Breathable, waterproof exterior for mixed weather adventures
- Relaxed fit allows for ideal layering across weather conditions
- Internal media pocket helps keep the tunes playing
- Drop-tail hem keeps out the snow drifts on the slopes
- Item #TNFZAF9
- [membrand/laminate] 75D x 150D FUTURELIGHT 3L (94% polyester, 6% elastane twill weave), [insulation] 550 fill goose down
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- removable, adjustable, removable faux-fur ruff
- [internal] secure-zip media, [external] top-entry patch
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 8.4oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?