Select style & size:Select options
Feels like home.
On days when you're nostalgic for the homemade soup and warm hugs of your au pair, turn to The North Face Women's Nanny Knit Beanie. Hand-knit just like she used to, you'll feel like she's wrapped you in one of her legendary hugs. The bright colors and playful pom help you stand out, whether you are walking down snowy sidewalks or carving up the slopes.
- A hand-knit beanie for cold-weather excursions
- Bright jeweled colors add playful style
- Classic fit to keep your head and ears toasty
- Item #TNF02M5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My favorite. Warm, stylish and goes with all sorts of clothing. I hope to always have this one in my gear cache.
Nice hat - cute color
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love the color combo - I like the loose knit style. It's not as slouchy as I thought it was but definitely a keeper.
Chunky and great colors. I normally prefer hats with a fleece lining around the forehead. This hat doesnât have it, but itâs not terribly itchy either. A keeper.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The colors on the hat are great, plus it has a pom-pom on top which is fun. It's loose-knit so wind will blow right through it, but otherwise it's quite cozy.
Is this hat lined? Thanks!