Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Girls' Snow Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Mountain View Hooded Triclimate Jacket
As cute as her rosy cheeks are, it's best to keep your kid bundled up in the Mountain View Hooded Triclimate Jacket by The North Face—this 3-in-1 jacket is perfect for taking it slow on the bunny hill, sledding with friends at the neighborhood park, and staying warm through spring thanks to its combination of waterproof shell and integrated fleece liner. Two-layer DryVent shell material is fully sealed to ensure she doesn't get wet. And to keep the snow out, this jacket is equipped with a zip-in integration system (compatible with The North Face's complementing garments), hook-and-loop cuffs, and adjustable drawcord hem. Before the snow falls, and after it melts, she can wear the cozy internal fleece on its own to give her extra warmth without overdoing it.
- A 3-in-1 winter jacket for cold-weather fun
- Two-layer and fully sealed waterproof protection keeps her dry
- Internal zip-out fleece can be worn solo through spring and fall
- Zip-in integration system compatible with complementing garments
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs and drawcord hem keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets securely hold electronics and trinkets
- Chin zip guard prevents irritation on sensitive skin
- Item #TNF03ME
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer),[face fabric 75D polyester [lining] (body) polyester mesh, (hood and sleeves) recycled polyester
- polyester fleece
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?