Mountain View Hooded Triclimate Jacket
As cute as her rosy cheeks are, it's best to keep your kid bundled up in the Mountain View Hooded Triclimate Jacket by The North Face—this 3-in-1 jacket is perfect for taking it slow on the bunny hill, sledding with friends at the neighborhood park, and staying warm through spring thanks to its combination of waterproof shell and integrated fleece liner. Two-layer DryVent shell material is fully sealed to ensure she doesn't get wet. And to keep the snow out, this jacket is equipped with a zip-in integration system (compatible with The North Face's complementing garments), hook-and-loop cuffs, and adjustable drawcord hem. Before the snow falls, and after it melts, she can wear the cozy internal fleece on its own to give her extra warmth without overdoing it.
- A 3-in-1 winter jacket for cold-weather fun
- Two-layer and fully sealed waterproof protection keeps her dry
- Internal zip-out fleece can be worn solo through spring and fall
- Zip-in integration system compatible with complementing garments
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs and drawcord hem keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets securely hold electronics and trinkets
- Chin zip guard prevents irritation on sensitive skin
- Item #TNF03ME
- Q & A
She Loves it
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 180lbs
We got the Pink and Purple option and my little girl loves it. Seems to be very warm and fits her well. Great quality as always from North Face.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought this jacket to replace an older version of a similar jacket my daughter had outgrown. The windproof and waterproof exterior keeps her dry when skiing and out playing in the elements, and the inner fleece (removable) jacket adds the layer of warmth she needs on the really cold days. Velcro around the sleeves allows for adjustment around her gloves to keep the cold and snow out. Long waist length protects from drafts stealing your warmth. Overall a good price and quality for a kids jacket.