sale from $59.37 $98.9540% Off
A Sunday in spring.
Late spring hikes through the morning dew and evening yard work under the coverage of shade calls for the Mountain Sweatshirt Vest by The North Face. Quilted with a lightweight synthetic insulation, this vest will keep you warm and dry when you brush up against wet bushes and remains breathable while you hike with the dog. When the shade begins to fill in the backyard by the afternoon, zip up the tunnel neck and tuck your hands in your pockets, take a step back, and admire the work you completed in the garden.
- Technical vest for dewy mornings and shaded afternoons
- Lightweight synthetic insulation gives breathable warmth
- Stretch woven construction is comfortable to hike and garden in
- Tunnel neck helps block out chilly morning and evening breezes
- Patch pocket details holds your essentials and small tools
- Item #TNF040T
[body] 82% polyester, 18% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester
Center Back Length
- Q & A
Vest for comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
Not sure how warm or technical this vest is yet. First impression is it’s super soft and comfy. Not bulky, truly has the feel of a sweatshirt.
Do you have the weight by chance?