Made for mild pursuits.
Leave your cotton hoodie at home this weekend and pack The North Face's Mountain Sweatshirt 1/4 Snap Neck Jacket. This outdoor-casual synthetic layer is designed like a hoodie for familiar comfort but with enhanced warmth and protection against the elements. Ideal for hiking and mild pursuits, the synthetic insulation and FlashDry fabric is designed to repel moisture away from the body to prevent overheating while also retaining heat so that you stay dry and comfortable while you explore new trails. When you need to cool down after the summit, unsnap the Henley placket and take in the fresh alpine breeze. And when you heart rate finally drops, the elastic and thumbhole cuffs help block out the evening winds.
- A technical sweatshirt with enhanced warmth and performance
- Water and abrasion-resistant material for active protection
- Synthetic insulation retains heat in moisture and is breathable
- Stretch woven material creates a comfortable, nonrestrictive fit
- Four-snap Henley allows you to ventilate or trap in heat
- Elastic cuffs with thumbholes helps block out cold winds
- Item #TNF04OW
[body] 82% polyester, 18% elastane, FlashDry-XD, DWR finish, [cuff] 85% recycled polyester, 15% elastane knit, [lining] 100% polyester knit
60g polyester knit
Center Back Length