Mountain Light Triclimate Jacket
When you're scouring the internet for pre-season deals on your season pass, make sure you don't skim by The North Face's Mountain Light Triclimate Hooded Jacket. A fully waterproof and down-insulated jacket with zip-out versatility, the Mountain Light Triclimate Hooded Jacket has winter-ready performance and year-round functionality for whatever weather comes your way. The Gore-Tex Paclite shell offers durable waterproofing on snowy lift rides, and down insulation keeps you toasty warm when frigid winds are blasting you on all sides. When the snows melt and the ski season ends, you can zip them apart giving you a stand-alone down jacket and a breathable multi-season rain coat. Both the shell and the liner feature hand pockets for convenient storage on the mountain and around town, and when the cold starts back up again you can zip them right back together and hit the slopes.
- Prepare yourself for any winter activity with this 3-in-1 jacket
- Gore-Tex Paclite outer shell is completely waterproof and breathable
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from soaking through
- Wind-proof fabric defends from cold, blustery days to keep you warm
- 550-fill down insulated liner can be worn as a system or on it's own
- Zippered underarm ventilation allows additional airflow
- DWR coating on outer shell and insulated liner resists water
- Regular fit allows for increased range of motion
- Item #TNF05R5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 185lbs
There's nothing to add to this jacket, it has it all, comfort, looks, light weight, warm, easy to wash, doesn't pick up smells, fit perfect... is just a well made item.