Mountain Sweatshirt 3.0 Pullover
The North Face Mountain Sweatshirt 3.0 Pullover makes a great trail companion for spring hikes in the mountains and as a solid midlayer for a day on the slopes. Its synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when it gets wet so you won't have to run for cover if you get caught in a light shower. The pullover's regular fit makes it comfortable to layer over a tee when you start your hike or under a shell when you head for the ski resort and the hand pockets are the perfect spot to stash a summit snack.
- Versatile pullover packed with mountain style for days outdoors
- DWR treatment sheds moisture in light showers to keep you dry
- FlashDry technology enables fabric to dry quickly after a storm
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm in both wet and dry conditions
- Peached internal lining is comfortable and warm against the skin
- Stand up collar blocks out drafts on cold evenings by the campfire
- Zippered hand pockets securely store your on-trail essentials
- Elastic cuffs prevent sleeves from riding up while you're active
- Item #TNF05JX
- [face fabric] 82% polyester, 18% elastane, FlashDry-XD, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 65% polyester, 35% recycled polyester
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 1, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 130 lbs
I have this sweatshirt in both black and dove grey. One of my favorite sweatshirts by far. I'm a super picky person when it comes to quality and the feel of fabric in sweaters. This is such a soft and light weight sweater. I wear this under my ski jacket, on hikes, to the dog parks, running, and pretty much everything else. Plus the sleeves are actually long enough for my long arms! Very satisfied with North Face once again.
March 7, 2020
I LOVE this jacket! So much so that I own it in several colors.