When the chill sets in during play time on the mountain, throw on The North Face Mountain 1/4-Snap Sweatshirt for some durable warmth. The face fabric sewn with FlashDry XD provides moisture-wicking performance in rugged conditions with tear and abrasion-resistance so you can rub up against rocks or branches without ruining your pullover. To keep you warm against the mountain chill, 60 grams of packable Heatseeker insulation work with cuff thumbholes for toasty coziness. When the ascents get sweaty, undo the four snaps and easily pull the jacket off and stuff it into your pack until you need it next.
- Durable pullover for mountain activities on chilly days
- Quilting construction produces warm, comfortable garment
- FlashDry XD is durable and moisture wicking
- Packable insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Regular fit allows room for layering up on colder days
- Thumbholes provide extra comfort and warmth to cold hands
- Four-snap closure allows easy on and off
- Item #TNF04LK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This sweatshirt is awesome. The material is super-soft and thin while still being warm and the fit is great.
GREATEST JACKET YOU'LL EVER BUY
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 120lbs
The second I tried this jacket on, I needed my own! It is super super soft material and has a great fit! It does run a little smaller, so I went with a medium so it had a looser fit. It has good wind protection and keeps you warm on chillier days. I would recommend this jacket to anyone!
I like it!
I really like the pullover! Fun colors to switch it up a little and I love the side pockets:) Also love the fabric, it keeps me nice and warm!