Take on the cold.
Fall, winter, or spring you're in The North Face Motivation Thermoball Jacket because the weather shouldn't stop you from getting out and getting your fitness on. The jacket is treated with DWR so in case of light moisture you'll stay dry. However, if you do end up getting wet, the synthetic ThermoBall insulation will still keep you warm. On particularly nasty days when the wind is blowing, WindWall will greatly reduce the effects of wind chill so you can press on through your training schedule. When your workouts are complete, head into town to grab a coffee to warm up without looking out of place thanks the hybrid construction that provides you with a casual aesthetic suitable for a post-sweat morning.
- Hybrid training jacket with all-weather versatility
- WindWall in face fabric greatly reduces effects of wind chill
- DWR treatment repels moisture to keep garment dry
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation retains heat even when wet
- Regular fit allows for layering up on extra cold days
- Hybrid construction contributes to casual aesthetic
- Item #TNF04NP
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
It runs true to size, not small at all . I ordered a size up reading the first review which said it runs small, and it is too big. I will return for my normal small. I am 5'8" and 135 lbs
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 220lbs
I bought it for someone else but it looks great! However I believe it runs a little small. The XL does not look quite like an XL