Select a Size
Select a Color
Mossbud Swirl Reversible Jacket
The North Face Mossbud Swirl Reversible Jacket puts a modern spin on your run-of-the-mill kids' jacket, transforming it into an elegant and distinct piece. This fully-reversible jacket can be worn two ways, with horizontal quilting taffeta on the outside for traditional style and light weather protection, or fleece side out when she's feeling wild. Either way she wears it, soft synthetic insulation works hard to trap body heat, and the high-pile fleece exudes the silken touch of faux-fur.
- A reversible insulated jacket for handling any winter adventure
- Taffeta face features a water-repellent finish for light weather
- High-pile silken fleece can be fuzzy lining or retro outer style
- Secure pockets provide safe storage for her small treasures
- Standard fit layers easily over grandma's knit sweater
- Item #TNF05YZ
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester high-pile fleece
- 100g Heatseeker Eco
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 30, 2020
Cozy and inviting everyday
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I bought these for my daughters, almost 7 and 8, to replace the thin Columbia puffs we got last year. We wanted something more substantial for winter without being overly heavy. Both girls love their jackets! They are so cozy with the fuzz on the inside that they often put them on around the house on cold days. They should get my girls through most winter days in colorado, but versatile enough for spring and fall. We got the medium for my 8 year old who is average height, on the thinner side. Fits great now with room to grow. The small fits my almost 7 yo perfectly now, but probably could have gotten the medium as well to last longer.