Whether you are headed out for a day on the slopes, or a chilly day at the crag zip up The North Face Morph vest for reliable core warmth. Thanks to the lightweight but durable Themobaffle outer and extremely lofty and warm goose down this vest is able to perform well as both a midlayer for super cold winter days or as a wind breaking outer layer during shoulder season climbing days.
- Insulated vest for layering or as an outer layer in shoulder seasons
- ThermoBaffle outer material is durable, warm, and fights wind
- 800-fill goose down traps heat and packs small thanks to loft
- Woven baffles keep the fill spread around vest in important spots
- Zippered chest and hand pockets keep your necessities nearby
- Stows into hand pocket for exceptional packability
- Item #TNF04AZ