He can’t take another indoor-play day.
Your little boy isn’t a tornado, but the inside of your home looks like he might be. Let him release some of that energy outside in the Moondoggy 2.0 Hooded Down Jacket. The down insulation traps his body heat to keep him warm, and The North Face added a fleece liner in the yoke, hood, and base of the torso for a little extra coziness. The DWR finish helps deflect light moisture in case you’re caught in a flurry during your walk, and the polyester ripstop material resists the tears and punctures toddlers are prone to inflicting on their garments.
- Winter jacket for playing outside on cold days
- Water-resistant DWR finish helps deflect flurries
- Down insulation traps in body heat
- Fleece lining adds coziness in the most important spots
- Polyester ripstop material provides toddler-level durability
- Item #TNF03MU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
This jacket was for my nephew who LOVES it. He loves the color, comfort, and style. It keeps his nice and warm.