Snug like a Moondoggy in a rug.
Just because it is winter out doesn't mean your little tot wants to stay indoors—bundle him up in the Moondoggy 2.0 Hooded Down Jacket by The North Face and start working on your igloo-building skills. Durable material prevents wear-and-tear while a DWR finish keeps him dry against light winter weather for playing outside. And with 550-fill down insulation he stays warm like a Moondoggy in a rug. Fuzzy sherpa fleece lines the interior of the three-piece hood while soft micro-fleece lines the body for soft comfort he will enjoy wearing. Hidden elastic at the cuffs prevent snow and cold drafts from going up his sleeves as he works on perfecting a snowball.
- A winter jacket for outdoor play
- DWR treated material keeps him dry against light weather
- Down insulation traps in heat to ensure he stays warm
- Sherpa and micro-fleece lines the interior for a soft touch
- Internal elastic cuffs block out snow and winds from his sleeves
- Item #TNF04J4