Moondoggy 2.0 Hooded Down Jacket
Your baby seems super fragile to you, but she thinks she can take on the world. Protect her from harsh winter weather with the Infant Girls Moondoggy 2.0 Hooded Down Jacket from The North Face. Polyester ripstop is constructed to withstand the tumbles that come with learning to walk, and has been treated with a DWR finish to help light moisture such as snow or drool roll off. The down insulation keeps her toasty warm so she can express her independence and explore the world around her. The cozy microfleece lining is super soft against her delicate skin, so she'll be much more inclined to wear her jacket.
- Warm and comfortable jacket built to encourage love for winter
- DWR coated face fabric fights off light precipitation
- Micro-fleece lining offers unparalleled next to skin comfort
- Insulated hood blocks out wind and snow while trapping extra heat
- Flod-over mitts at cuff keep tiny fingers warm and working properly
- Elastic binding at cuffs traps heat and holds sleeves in place
- Item #TNF05W5
What do you think about this product?