Insulated for adventure.
Adventure might as well be your little dude's middle name, because whether it's 35° and sunny or -7° with a wind chill he'll be outside building forts and dreaming up battles with man-eating yetis in the back yard. Toss him the North Face Moondoggy 2.0 Down Hooded Fleece Jacket before he heads out the door into a winter wonderland of Himalayan dreams and igloos, and he'll stay warm for hours. Fighting sniffles and coughs to come later, the North Face equips this jacket with 550-fill goose down to pack in the insulation, and a super soft high-pile Sherpa fleece lining for extra warmth. Top it off with a DWR coating that sheds snow, sleet and rain and he'll be all smiles as he tunnels into snow banks.
- Keep your little guy toasty warm while he tears up the playground
- 550-fill down packs heating power for those extra cold snow days
- Sherpa fleece lining is soft to the touch and is easy to wear
- DWR coating sheds water and snow during heavy winter storms
- Item #TNF04IE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
my granddaughter loves this jacket