Crazy big warmth.
Big Sky or Whitefish, when you vacation in Montana you're ready for long days, extensive terrain, and consistent snowfall. You have some goals for this year's trip, and that includes most elevation skied in a day and finally bagging Lone Mountain. While everyone else is stopping off in the local ski shops to replace their old gloves, you've got the Men's North Face Montana Gore-Tex SG Glove on and you're just doing laps. These waterproof gloves mean no restroom hand-dryer visits, and thanks to the breathable wonder that Gore-Tex also provides you'll get those record number of laps in without overheating. Doubly-duty insulation on the back of your hands keeps the blood flowing and the fourchette-box finger construction offers toasty tips; with warm hands you'll never lose your grip on sanity or your ski poles.
- Winter mitten for big mountain pursuits in harsh conditions
- Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable on or in the snow
- Etip lets you snap your friends while they're inside warming up
- 5 Dimensional Fit for a glove that fits, well, like a glove
- Radiametric Articulation keep you hands nice and relaxed
- Removable wrist leash can combine with a handwarmer, just-in-case
- Item #TNF03Q8
- Q & A
Expected "Crazier Bigger Warmth"
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Took these skiing in CA to Heavenly, temp ranged from 6 - 25 degrees throughout the day--fingers were cold. I'll probably look into getting glove liners...? Mildly disappointed about the warmth factor but satisfied with the waterproof performance so far. Also, these felt stiff and tight out of the package, but after 3 days on the mountain they broke in and weren't an issue afterwards.