Dry, warm hands for days on end.
Your ski trip to Big Sky is a complete success with empty chairlifts, powdery bowls, and awesome views. The North Face Men's Montana Glove keeps up with your every run. A Gore-Tex insert keeps your hand dry from the first day to last. The North Face stuffed this glove with 200g Heatseeker insulation at the back of the hand to withstand the brutal cold Montana is known for, and less insulation at the palm keeps it warm and gives it the dexterity you need.
A 5 Dimensional Fit means The North Face built its Montana glove from the inside out for a consistent feel, and Radiametric Articulation sets the glove at your hand's natural position for all-day comfort. Unlike your previous glove, the Montana features a fourchette-box finger construction keeps warmth circulating to your fingertips. And a removable Wrist Oven leash lets you slide a handwarmer under the gauntlet to warm up your wrist when you set off for the final, frigid run up Lone Peak.
- Insulated ski gloves for keeping your fingers frost free
- 5-dimensional fit provides consistent comfort
- Etip allows use with your touchscreen device
- Gore-Tex insert provides maximum waterproofing
- Fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Keep you wrist warm with handwarmer compatible Wrist Oven
- Item #TNF03QA
- Q & A
According to the siege chart I should get a medium. If I am wanting to ski with a glove liner should I size up the glove to accommodate