Select a Size
Select a Color
Montana Gore-Tex Mitten
Keep your little whipper-snapper at their snappiest with warm fingers and cozy palms on ski days with the North Face Montana Gore-Tex Mittens for kids. With 150-grams of lofty Heatseeker insulation wrapped around the back of their paws, and 100-grams in the palm for better articulation, the Montana mittens are shred-ready for cold and icy days. A Gore-Tex liner offers an additional boost of warmth, as well as breathable and waterproof protection, so they'll be happily ripping behind you from top to bottom.
- Warm and dependably waterproof mitt for cold days on the slopes
- Gore-Tex lining prevents snow and wintry mixes from soaking through
- Heatseeker insulation provides reliable warmth through frigid days
- Articulated design places the hand in a natural relaxed position
- Synthetic leather palm grip gives them a confident hold on poles
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps the snow out when they fall
- Item #TNF05XB
- [face fabric] DryVent (100% polyester), [palm] synthetic leather, [lining] 100% polyester
- [back of hand] 150g Heatseeker, [palm] 100g Heatseeker
- Palm Grip
- synthetic leather
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 2, 2020
Happy Kids = Happy Skiers
Great gloves to keep them dry and warm! Throw a hand warmer back in the pocket on the cold days!