Montana Gore-Tex Mitten
Keep your little whipper-snapper at their snappiest with warm fingers and cozy palms on ski days with the North Face Montana Gore-Tex Mittens for kids. With 150-grams of lofty Heatseeker insulation wrapped around the back of their paws, and 100-grams in the palm for better articulation, the Montana mittens are shred-ready for cold and icy days. A Gore-Tex liner offers an additional boost of warmth, as well as breathable and waterproof protection, so they'll be happily ripping behind you from top to bottom.
The North Face designs the Montana kid's mitt with a youth-specific 5-dimensional fit that keeps your grom's hands feeling comfortable, and Radiametric Articulation allows the hand to stay in its natural relaxed position. Synthetic leather adds durability to the palm, plus grip, so they can keep control of their ski poles, and it's capped with a full-coverage gauntlet to keep the snow on the outside.
- Warm and dependably waterproof mitt for cold days on the slopes
- Gore-Tex lining prevents snow and wintry mixes from soaking through
- Heatseeker insulation provides reliable warmth through frigid days
- Articulated design places the hand in a natural relaxed position
- Synthetic leather palm grip gives them a confident hold on poles
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps the snow out when they fall
- Item #TNF04HB