Keeping adventure-buddies warm.
Keep your little whipper-snapper at their snappiest with warm fingers and cozy palms on ski days with the North Face Montana Gore-Tex Mittens for kids. With 150-grams of lofty Heatseeker insulation wrapped around the back of their paws, and 100-grams in the palm for better articulation, the Montana mittens are shred-ready for cold and icy days. A Gore-Tex liner offers an additional boost of warmth, and completely breathable waterproof protection, so they'll be happily shredding behind you from top to bottom.
The North Face designs the Montana kid's mitt with a youth-specific 5 dimensional fit that keeps your grom's hands feeling comfortable, and Radiametric Articulation allows the hand to stay in its natural relaxed position. Synthetic leather adds durability to the palm, plus grip, so they can keep control of their ski poles, and it's capped with a full-coverage gauntlet to keep the snow on the outside.
- An insulated mitt for keeping your grom's paws warm
- Lofty Heatseeker insulation keeps the heat inside
- 5-dimensional youth specific fit for max comfort
- Synthetic leather palm is durable and grippy
- Gore-Tex removable liner wicks sweat, dries quickly and is waterproof
- Item #TNF03P4