Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Montana FUTURELIGHT Etip Mitten
When we're talking about mittens for the backcountry, we want no-fuss and no-nonsense. That's why we like The North Face's Montana FUTURELIGHT Etip Mitten. It's a long-gauntlet alpine ski mitt that offers warmth and breathability without being bogged down by too many layers or pockets. Radiametric Articulation keeps your hands in their natural, relaxed position, and Etip functionality ensures touchscreen compatibility. Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat and a full-coverage gauntlet keeps the snow out. Water-resistant synthetic leather offers a soft and durable palm so you'll never worry about moisture soaking through your mitts. The North Face, named for the coldest and most unforgiving side of the mountain, designed these mitts for the backcountry and they're sure to last through multiple seasons of wear.
- Soft and durable gauntlet mitten for extra backcountry protection
- Elastic wrist leash and ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow during ski excursions
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT insert keeps hands dry and warm
- Water-resistant synthetic leather provides a soft yet sturdy construction
- Item #TNFZAMR
- [face fabric] DryVent 2L (100% nylon), DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester
- FUTURELIGHT insert
- [back of hand] 200g Heatseeker Eco, [palm] 100g Heatseeker Eco
- gauntlet mitten
- ladderlock wrist-cinch
- Palm Grip
- 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.