Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Montana FUTURELIGHT Etip Glove
If there's one thing you can't stand on the mountain, it's a pair of snow-soaked gloves that numb your fingers as you shake a couple hand warmers to life in search of relief. Rather than fuss about with freezing fingertips, throw on The North Face Montana Futurelight Etip Glove to find soothing warmth that's designed for high-alpine days in the snow. A Futurelight insert provides a waterproof barrier against intruding moisture, while Heatseeker Eco insulation delivers reliable warmth in the coldest conditions. Meanwhile, a synthetic leather palm offers a soft yet durable grip for a season full of epic runs, and the Etip fingertips diminish the need to remove your gloves every time you'd like to take snap a picture on the summit.
- A reinforced alpine ski glove with touchscreen-compatible fingertips
- Futurelight insert provides breathable waterproofing security
- Heatseeker insulation maintains warmth in frigid temperatures
- Synthetic leather is treated with a DWR finish to repel moisture
- Etip fingers let you manage your device for deep powder selfies
- Fourchette-box finger construction helps keep fingertips warm
- Radiametric Articulation mirrors the relaxed position of your hand
- Item #TNFZAMP
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.