sale from $38.97 $64.9540% Off
The North Face hid a few tricks up the Men's Monanock Shirt's sleeves to better prepare you for summer trips out of the country. Its sun-blocking fabric features FlashDry fibers that advance moisture management and quick-drying comfort for warm tours through foreign cities. There's an internal pocket sized for passports to keep your identity cleverly hidden in public places.
- Casual button-up amplified for summer vacations
- FlashDry fibers wick moisture and dry quickly
- Internal pocket sized for passports
- UPF 30 shields your skin from harmful sun rays
- Item #TNF03ZX
High Point Shoulder
1 internal mesh
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 125lbs
This is a solid shirt overall! I bought it for my brother and he has really liked it. The only complaint he had was that it didn't have a front pocket. This shirt is super lightweight and comfortable.