Millenia Insulated Jacket
Created to keep your body warm and your style on point, The North Face's Millenia Insulated Jacket delivers on all fronts. This insulated jacket may look like another addition to your lifestyle collection, but it's built using DryVent 2L protection, engineered with fully sealed seams to lock out the rain and snow without bogging down your personal microclimate. If you encounter precipitation, the adjustable hood can be cinched down to keep your noggin covered, but if the day dawns clear and crisp, you can detach the hood to reduce bulk and change your style. The North Face equipped the Millenia with a flattering cut and extended coverage, giving you extra protection during winter pursuits, along with an internal cinch at the waist that traps warmth and looks great.
- A reliable and stylish jacket for wet winter weather around town
- DryVent Protection provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation delivers reliable warmth even if wet
- Adjustable hood and internal hem lock out the chill
- Extended waist offers extra coverage as you explore
- Relaxed fit is easy to layer over any outfit
- Eco-friendly construction makes good use of recycled materials
- Item #TNF05LF
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 80g Heatseeker Eco (100% polyester, 50% recycled)
- fully sealed
- below hip
- Center Back Length
- removable, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 15, 2020
Great jacket but ENORMOUS
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
Any jacket I have purchased from The North Face has always been one size larger than I normally wear. I have always felt that the fit of their clothes was on the tighter side. This jacket however, was huge! For reference, I’m 5’4”, 130lbs and ordered a small. It was a great length and incredibly warm, but looked like I had ordered an XL. I don’t even think an XS would fit.
January 25, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 130 lbs
I was looking for a warm and long jacket for snow shoveling and cold dog walks. And this is perfect. I love the grey color, fits great, very warm, very water proof, full coverage. Perfect! The medium fit me but I ended up getting the large because I like the more oversize style, so it would be really roomy for layering.
August 27, 2019
What temperature range is this jacket rated for?