The trails are calling.
The Men’s Merino Wool Baselayer Zip-Neck Top is your companion for chilly shoulder-season hikes and for sliding under your puffy once winter is fully underway. Merino wool keeps you toasty when chilly air threatens to steal all of your heat, and wicks away sweat when the weather defies your expectations and your puffy starts to roast you. As a natural property, this fabric doesn’t retain odors, so you can head straight from the trail into town without anyone noticing.
- Athletic baselayer for shoulder-season activities
- Merino wool is warm and breathable
- Low-profile design slides easily under other layers
- Internally taped seams for increased durability
- Thumbholes make layering a breeze
- Item #TNF03GP
100% merino wool
Center Back Length
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, snowshoe hiking, snowshoe running, trail running
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 205lbs
i like these