Winter's cold up in Alaska.
Before you take that March trip to Denali National Park, prepare your Arctic-explorer-in-training for the cold with The North Face McMurdo Boys' Down Parka. When he's out chasing after polar bears or trying to lay eyes on a ptarmigan, the McMurdo's 550-fill down insulation and hood with removable faux fur trim will keep him nice and cozy, and the waterproof and breathable DryVent two-layer membrane will keep him dry even if he works up a sweat or accidentally spills hot cocoa on himself. All the McMurdo's seams are fully taped to prevent moisture from sneaking in through the cracks, and a soft brushed collar to make the arctic air a little less biting. He can stash his collection of pemmican and elk jerky in the four external pockets before he goes out on a hike, too, so you wont have to deal with any more hangry children, which can really put a damper on your wintertime plans.
- A winter-ready jacket keeps your winter-loving kid warm
- Waterproof and breathable DryVent shell with fully taped seams
- Down insulation delivers light and compressible warmth
- Faux fur trim lends a classic winter look
- Wind flap seals out cold drafts along center front zip
- Internal cord routing for convenient music listening
- Item #TNF02MM