Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Maching Hooded Jacket
Prepare for low temperatures, wet conditions, and a heck of a lot of fun in The North Face Men's Maching Hooded Jacket. This two-layer Gore-Tex shell is waterproof, breathable, and fully sealed to keep the elements at bay so you can shred in peace. Lightweight insulation keeps you warm by trapping body heat, while zippered underarm vents help you regulate temperature after particularly exhausting runs.
A variety of a mountain-specific features make the Maching Jacket a pro on the slopes. A removable, two-way adjustable hood helps seal out wind and snow, and it fits over your helmet so you don't have to sacrifice safety for weather protection. The integrated powder skirt keeps you comfortable by sealing out wind and snow, and a variety of pockets provide storage for easily accessible snacks on the mountain.
- Break the sound barrier when riding the resort in this jacket
- Gore-Tex material sheds water as you blast through the white room
- Primaloft Black insulation traps heat for warmth on the chairlift
- Removable hood is helmet compatible for extra protection from wind
- Under-arm ventilation dumps excess heat on bluebird days
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure and close at hand
- Item #TNF04PW