Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Summit L3 Hooded Down Jacket
You're drawn to the mountains because of their unpredictability, uncertainty, and wildness. The North Face understands this. That's why it created the The Summit Series; a six-piece kit designed to provide ultimate protection, mobility, and functionality in places where gear issues can be more of a life-threatening emergency than a minor bummer. In the middle of the lineup is the Men's Summit L3 Down Jacket. This lofty, light, and warm midlayer boasts 800-fill responsibly sourced and traceable down that is held in place with The North Face's ZLoft welded baffle construction to reduce bulk and eliminate cold spots, so you can stay warm when the sun sinks below the ridge and you still have a ways yet to go.
The Summit L3 is crafted with a lightweight yet durable shell and engineered with a Fuseform construction for targeted durability with minimal seaming. This construction, backed by the jacket's high-loft down creates an incredibly warm midlayer that is both lightweight and packable. An insulated hood cinches down over your climbing helmet, while the hidden hem drawcord prevents drafts and spindrift from creeping up your back when you're building an anchor or swinging axes. The low-profile cuffs are designed to facilitate smooth layering, while the jacket's two pockets provide on-the-move convenience.
- Alpine midlayer well suited for a casual outing or dream mission
- Durable nylon outer with DWR fights off light precipitation
- 800-fill goose down traps a lot of heat and remains packable
- Stretch knit cuffs, cinchable hem help keep out unwanted breezes
- Helmet compatible hood allows you to stay warm while climbing
- Four total pockets keep your important items nearby at all times
- Item #TNF05TH
- Pertex Quantum GL (10D x 10D nylon ripstop), DWR coating
- 800-fill ProDown
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 2 drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?