The one piece you won't take off.
What do you use most on a month-long expedition? Your shells, puffy jackets, and fleece midlayers get most of the attention, but what about your baselayers? Those things you wear 24 hours a day. The North Face made the Men's Summit L1 Baselayer Pants to keep you warm, dry, and safe while you journey through extreme environments. The foundation of The North Face's elite Summit Series, the L1 Pants are made from Thermolite fabric that features hollow-core fibers engineered to trap body heat to keep you warm. It's also designed to wick away moisture before it causes a chill. An engineered knit places more warmth in critical zones with minimal seams to keep you comfortable as you push for your destination. The form-fitting design and longer inseam are designed for optimal layering.
- A baselayer pant for wear in harsh alpine environments
- Thermolite fabric provides warmth and superior moisture management
- Engineered knit places more warmth in key zones with minimal seams
- Integrated waistband for a comfortable, secure fit
- Form fitting with longer inseam for added coverage
- Item #TNF039O
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- Claimed Weight
- 7.76 oz
- Recommended Use
- alpine & expedition, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty