Cold weather coverage.
Whether you're watching champion skiers compete or battling high mountain snowbanks, The North Face Men's Nuptse Ridge Down Parka will keep you warm. Filled with certified RDS down, this jacket offers peace of mind and lightweight refuge from winter cold. The durable nylon shell is reinforced with a two-layer waterproof overlay on the hood and shoulders for additional protection from the elements. With a fully adjustable, fleece-lined hood and a longer parka length, this jacket takes on cold weather, regardless of the venue.
- A parka that offers complete coverage for the coldest days
- Down filled for serious, lightweight warmth
- Water-resistant fabric for protection from winter weather
- Internal cuffs and hem cinch-cord to keep cold air out
- Relaxed fit gives plenty of room for layering
- Item #TNF02JN
- Q & A
Not recommended for lean body
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
The jacket is great to keep you warm and its very light. The only problem I had with it was its too much volume for me. I am 6' tall with lean frame (I wear size 40L in slim dinner jackets). I bought a Medium and frankly its just way too big. It fits well from the shoulders but the torso is very roomy. Might fit better for bigger men.
Super Warm Jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought this for my brother, here's what he thought:
" This jacket was the best acquirement I have made in a while. The xxl fits very well as I am 6’4, 280. The warmth is impeccable and the feel is unlike any heavy jacket I have owned. It keeps the heat in and also has a very breathable quality to it. Great in windy 30 degree days and rainy chill to the bone nights.
Also the hood is a huge plus as it fits tight but not too tight, definitely enough room for a winter hat. Backcountry is the best."