Performance in high places.
Consider The North Face Women's Lucia Hybrid Down Jacket your go-to layer for alpine climbing, backcountry skiing, and exploring wintry cities. Its hybrid construction pairs light and lofty down insulation with stretchy panels that ensure mobility whether you're climbing up or skiing down. The North Face treated the Lucia's shell with DWR to shed snowflakes and raindrops. Its signature fit tailors to alpine-specific mobility, and the invisible handwarmer pockets are easily accessible with a climbing harness on.
- Hybrid midlayer with stretch panels for alpinists and skiers
- Lofty down insulation keeps the jacket light and packable
- DWR-treated shell sheds snowflakes and raindrops
- Signature fit tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Hidden handwarmer pockets are harness compatible
- Item #TNF02T3
- Q & A
The North Face Lucia Hybrid Down Jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Gave this as a gift and she loves it!
Super comfortable and stretchy. She was also very impressed with the waterproofing. While it's no substitute for a rain jacket, it is perfect for those overcast days with on and off misty showers. She loves the style of the paneling too!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
My wife is pregnant and ordered this jacket because she thought that the "stretch panels" might accommodate her growing belly... The panels didn't stretch nearly enough for this to work as a maternity jacket, BUT she did say that she loved the fabric and the flattering cut/fit if she weren't so preggers.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I purchased this because I needed a down jacket, but didn't want the extra bulk for traveling. This is a very lightweight jacket and will travel very well, as it packs down very small in my backpack. It is very form fitting, which I like as it definitely has more style appeal than others. The sleeves are long, but works perfect for me. I would definitely recommend it!