Lap after lap.
As you complete lap after lap you'll stay warm and dry in The North Face Lostrail Jacket. The 2-layer Gore-Tex membrane keeps moisture at bay as you plow through fresh pockets or take a tumble. For warmth, the Lostrail is stuffed with PrimaLoft insulation that will keep you cozy on cold chair lift rides without adding bulk that gets in the way when you're flying down your favorite run. When the laps start to add up, underarm vents regulate your temperature so you don't get overheated. A powder skirt keeps the snow out when you get some runs in after a massive snow fall and wrist gaiters keep the snow from getting into your sleeves and making your hands cold.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket to keep the elements at bay
- Gore-Tex offers waterproof protection for long days on the slopes
- PrimaLoft insulation provides warmth without bulk for mobility
- Snap-away powder skirt adds protection on the deepest days
- Underarm vents help regulate body temperature on challenging runs
- Helmet compatible hood can be thrown on for cold chairlift rides
- Multiple pockets keep gear organized throughout the day
- Wrist gaiters seal out the elements for warmth on cold days
- Item #TNF04KM
- Q & A
GOT HIPS? NO PROBLEM!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 200lbs
For whatever reason, ski jackets are never accommodating for women with hips. This season, I think I ordered over 20 different jackets, all of which were way too tight in the hips but fit fine everywhere else. FINALLY, I tried on this jacket and it fit perfectly. It is slightly big in the waist (I have wide hips but a small waist) but the shoulders and sleeves fit great and it was the perfect length (I wanted something a little longer). It's very comfortable and it had all the pockets I wanted. Best of all...I've worn this jacket when it's 38 degrees and when it's 13 degrees...I didn't feel hot or cold on either of those days. All around a great jacket.