After all this time.
You’ve been dreaming about skiing this line since it melted out last season, and you’re finally facing it in all of its fully filled-in, untracked beauty. Send it with The North Face Men’s Lostrail Hooded Jacket on your back, giving you the confidence you need for a film-worthy run. The Lostrail has a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane that seals out snow and slush while allowing water vapor to escape. Zippered vents under the arms increase airflow when you’re working up a sweat, allowing you to stay cool and collected even in stressful moments. The powder skirt, hood, and wrist gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in when you’re cruising through powder, so you finish the run with dry baselayers even if it doesn’t quite go as planned.
- Shell jacket for cruising through fresh snow
- Waterproof Gore-Tex membrane for breathable protection
- Underarm vents increase airflow
- Powder skirt, hood, and wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Pass and media pockets keep you moving with the essentials
- Item #TNF03IC
- Q & A
Lostrail north face coat
I really like the coat. Used it this last week at crested butte. Fits good and looks good! Fits true to size, XXL, I am 5’11 and 260 fit good. Really keeps u warm.