sale $38.46 $54.9530% Off
Go with the flow.
Don't worry about him getting wet shoes when he runs through the last of the snow pack or tripping over his shoelaces with The North Face's Litewave Flow Shoe. These lightweight summer shoes are made with breathable and quick-drying mesh for warm weather activities and splashing at the river bank. And the TPU reinforced heel and toe increases durability for outdoor play while the EVA cushioning and flexible Dynalyte midsole keep him comfortable when hiking or running wild at the campsite. And to lower your anxiety, the shoes are equipped with UltrATAC soles for superior traction and trip-proof drawcord laces.
- Lightweight summer shoe for hiking and exploring
- Quick-drying mesh upper is breathable and splash-approved
- TPU weld on toe and heel improve durability and protection
- Drawcord closure prevents tripping over untied laces
- Non-wicking EVA footbed gives cushioned support
- Flexible and lightweight midsole is designed for active kids
- Rubber sole provides stable traction for running around camp
- Item #TNF047P
backpacking, casual, hiking
limited 1 year
- Q & A
nice kids shoe
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
I hate spending a ton on kids shoes. they grow right out of them. I also hate a pair that falls apart before they can outgrow them. these have held up and kept dad happy on all accounts.