Stoked on summer camp.
Send her off to summer camp with The North Face's Litewave Flow Shoe—with breathable and lightweight construction she'll have a blast with all the camp's fun activities. The quick-drying mesh upper is perfect for splash wars in the canoes, and the superior breathability keeps her feet cool in the summer heat. And for everyday usage, the TPU welding on the toe and heel improve durability while protecting her feet from rocks and branches, while the rugged UltrATAC rubber sole gives her traction running from her cabin to the dock. Supported with EVA cushioning and a flexible Dynalyte midsole, she can comfortably participate in the daily sports while the drawcord closure helps prevent tripping from untied laces.
- Lightweight summer shoe for trails and campsites
- Quick-drying mesh upper is breathable and splash-approved
- TPU weld on toe and heel improve durability and protection
- Drawcord closure is easy to wear and prevents tripping
- Non-wicking EVA footbed gives cushioned support for hiking
- Flexible and lightweight midsole is designed for active girls
- Rugged rubber sole provides stable traction for running and jumping
- Item #TNF047O
backpacking, casual, hiking
limited 1 year