Light is might.
When you're out on the trail in the dead of summer, the last thing you want is heavy hiking boots weighing you down. Super lightweight and extremely breathable, the North Face Women's Litewave Flow Lace is your ticket to staying light on your toes no matter how hot and muggy it gets. Open air-mesh uppers give your feet natural ventilation, and they're comfortable in water or on dry land so you can take advantage of cool stream crossings for further escape from the heat. Vibram soles give you superior traction on variable terrain, wet or dry, and the minimal seamless lining wraps your foot in lightweight sock-like comfort—so you can ditch those hot little buggers if you want to go sans socks. With dual-density EVA midsoles balancing comfort with response, and a cushioned footbed keeping fatigue down, you can forget about the miles and the heat and just enjoy the rugged views.
- Lightweight shoes for hot weather hiking
- Breathable mesh dries fast for river crossings
- Vibram soles provides durable grip on the trail
- Dual density midsoles blend comfort with firm response
- Cushioned footbed offers long-lasting comfort
- Drawcord closure is easy to slip on and off
- Item #TNF03TZ